Expose employers on effective supply chain process that plans, implements, and controls the efficient, effective flow and storage of goods, services, and related information from the point of origin to the point of
· Introduction to Logistic Management
· Business Communication
· Operations and Materials Management
· Warehouse Management
· Logistic Planning
· Multi model Transportation
· Understand the definition of logistics.
· Understand the history of logistics.
· Understand and demonstrate the use of basic and advanced proper writing techniques that today’s technology demands, including anticipating audience reaction.
· Identify ethical, legal, cultural, and global issues affecting business communication.
· Participate in team activities that lead to the development of collaborative work skills.
· Compose and revise accurate business documents using computer technology.
· Understand the basics of this powerful business control tool for planning, products, and location among other activities in the organization.
· Understand key features of warehouse management.
· Understand benefits of warehouse management.
· Analyze how logistical decisions (e.g., facilities, inventory, and transportation) impact the performance of the firm as well as the entire supply chain.
· Analyze the strengths and weaknesses of various transportation modes and perform cost analysis.
· Know basic characterizes and costs of warehousing and materials handling activities.
· Interact with team members to achieve group objectives.