· To provide awareness and increase understanding among food handlers regarding the basic of food safety and food hygiene
· Practice Safe Kitchens
· Enhance Quality Standards in Food handling
· Insights into FSMS
· Ensure Customer Satisfaction
· Insight into Pandemic Management
· Basic of food safety and food hygiene
· Importance of personal hygiene and good food handling practices
· Prevention of food contamination and food poisoning
· Critical factors of food poisoning
· Food Hygiene Regulation 2009
· Knowledge of safe food handling
· Proper steps of food waste disposal
· Correct steps of cleaning of utensil
· Pandemic Management
· To know How of Task Management
· Identify food hazards that may affect the health and safety of people
· Demonstrate how to remove or minimise food hazards in workplace.
· Explain the reporting procedure for food hazards in workplace.
· Awareness and increase understanding among food handlers regarding the basic of food safety and food hygiene based on Food Hygiene Regulation 2009.
· Awareness on the importance of personal hygiene and good food handling practices.
· Correct steps of cleaning of utensil and proper steps of food waste disposal.
· International and national criteria for food hygiene ·
· Causes of food poisoning and food borne infections ·
· Investigation and control of food poisoning outbreaks ·
· Different methods of food processing ·
· Effects of processing and storage on food quality ·
· Hygiene practice during processing, packaging and storage ·
· Principles underlying food preservation ·
· Basic concepts of food hygiene